We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ContextMenuAdv

Hello,

I'm having a problem using the ContextMenuAdv control.

I've added this xaml:

and when it loads, I see the error:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Syncfusion.Windows.Shared.ContextMenuAdv..ctor() [Line: 0 Position: 0]

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
Foster

3 Replies

HK Hemanth Kumar K Syncfusion Team March 18, 2010 01:28 PM UTC

Hi Foster,

We have some issues with ContextMenuAdv. Silverlight 4 will have built-in native context menu. You can achieve your requirement with Silverlight context menu itself. Our ContextMenuAdv will be marked as Obsolete in our next release.

Please let us know if you have any queries,

Thanks,
HemanthKumar K

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 14, 2010 07:49 PM UTC

Silverlight 4 seems to have right mouse click support, but not a built in context menu object as far as I can tell. Your online documentation still lists ContextMenuAdv, but it doesn't actually seem to be in the SyncFusion.Tools.Silverlight assembly.

Was it removed completely?

There are other classes in Syncfusion.Tools.Silverlight that don't seem to be in the documentation - such as PopupMenu. What is that?

SR Sivakumar R Syncfusion Team May 19, 2010 05:08 AM UTC

Hi Jaimie,
We have to share a sample and assemblies with you and for security reasons we would not be able to share the assemblies in the Forum. So could you please create a Direct Trac incident and we would post our responses throught that.

Regards,
Sivakumar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon