We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Nested MailMerge et Datatable null

Hi,

I'm evaluating your product to fit our needs and I'm finding problems with Nested MailMerge feature.

I need to generate nested tables in word in report mode.
It works great while all data is found, but got an 'Out of Range index' if at least one of the nested datatables doesn't have data.

Example

BeginGroup:1
Champ1
BeginGroup:2
Champ2
Champ3
Endgroup:2
EndGroup:1

should output like this:
Ligne1Champ1

5 Replies

AL Ananta Luna February 26, 2010 01:52 PM UTC

Line1Field1
Line1Field2
Line1Field3
Line2Field1
Line3Field1
Line3Field2
Line3Field3

as line2 has no data, all mailmerge fails.

I'm using data from datatable with executenestedgroup(dataset,arraylist)

Thanks for your suggestions.

VS Vijayakumar S Syncfusion Team March 1, 2010 03:05 PM UTC

Hi Ananta,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We were able to reproduce the mentioned issue with Nested mailmerge and we suspect that this could be a defect.

Could you please report these issues through Direct Trac Developer Support Systemhttps://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions

Regards,
Vijay

RL Rejean Labbe March 22, 2010 01:42 PM UTC

I would like to know if the problem has been solved because I have a problem like that.

I have several entries (SQL queries on different tables) and if the query does not return result, the following fields are not parsed.

Is there a way to fix this issue?

Thanks

CO Corey OMara March 22, 2010 03:55 PM UTC

I am also interested in a fix or a workaround for this issue. Thanks.

VS Vijayakumar S Syncfusion Team March 22, 2010 05:13 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

This issue has been fixed with our latest source. Could you please report this query through Direct Trac Developer Support Systemhttps://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents so that we are able to provide you with the patch for this issue.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Vijay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon