We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

AJAX Update of ImagePath in TabStripItem

I'm using v7.403.0.20

I've got a TabStrip within a ASP.NET UpdatePanel.

When I complete a form within a PageView control, I want to update the image on the tab to show that the form on that tab is completed.

When I do this by setting the ImagePath on the TabStripItem, the image will disappear -- neither the "old" image or the "new" one are shown. But if I move the mouse to hover over anywhere on the tab, the correct image will appear.

Is there something that I'm missing that will refresh the tabs when the image is updated?

Thanks,
Mike O'Brian

4 Replies

LK Lakxman Kumar C Syncfusion Team February 22, 2010 02:52 PM UTC

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that i'm not able to reproduce the issue reported by you. Can you please provide us some more information about your issue? You may also refer the sample available in the link below for more information on this.

http://samples.syncfusion.com/ASPNET/8.1.0.30/Web/Tools.Web/samples/3.5/TabsPackage/Tabstrip-AppearanceSettings/TabsWithIcons/cs/TabsWithIcons.aspx?args=3

Please let me know if I can address any other queries.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

MO mike obrian February 23, 2010 01:52 AM UTC

I've whipped up a quick test application to show what I'm talking about.

If you load default ASPX click on "Tab 2" (do not then click on "Tab A"), then click the checkbox. The red box will change to a checkbox as expected.

Then go ahead and click on "Tab A" to select the tab. Then uncheck the checkbox. The image will then disappear. If you then hover the mouse over the tab, the red box will appear as expected.

It will act the same for "Tab B" and "Tab C" -- if the tab is selected and the image is updated, the image will be hidden until hovered over. If the tab is not selected it will work as expected.

testapp_1714399a.zip

MO mike obrian February 27, 2010 04:03 AM UTC

Hi,

I don't mean to be a pest, but has anyone been able to look at the project that I posted to see if there's anything I can do?

thanks

LK Lakxman Kumar C Syncfusion Team March 1, 2010 05:06 AM UTC

Hi Mike,

We are sorry for the delayed response and we appreciate your patience.

The issue reported by you is suspected to be a defect. Can you please open an incidnet in our Direct Trac Developer Support System https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents. In the mean while, I have forwarded this issue to our Development team for more analysis. Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon