We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TileViewControl and memory leak

Hello,

I tried to play with the new TileViewControl inside a usercontrol and when i release my usercontrol, TileViewControl seems to persist according to .Net Memory Profiler.

After spending some time on this issue with reflector i realize that :
- the event base.Dispatcher.ShutdownFinished cause that.
- Dispatcher.ShutdownFinished is raised only when application shutdown.
In my case my usercontrol is only unloaded and TreeViewControl have to be released.
An option to fix this issue could be to use base.Unloaded to handle what Dispatcher_ShutdownFinished (maybe).

Could you please confirm this issue and fix it as soon as possible ?

Best regards,
FMO

4 Replies

PK Prathap K.N Syncfusion Team February 22, 2010 07:32 AM UTC

Hi FMO,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We can find the issue reported by you in Tile View Control. We will fix the memory leak related issue in the Volume 2 release.

Please let us know for any further queries.

Regards,
Prathap

FM Frederic Mory February 22, 2010 07:51 AM UTC

Hello,

We would like to use TileViewControl in a production environment but this leak could not allow us. Could you make a fix as a separate assembly because a delay of 3 month is really too long for a so trivial fix.

Best regards,
FMO

PK Prathap K.N Syncfusion Team February 22, 2010 09:26 AM UTC

Hi FMO,

We will give high priority to the issue which you have mentioned and we will arrange the fixed custom assembly in two weeks. Can you please create a support incident so that it will be helpful for us to followup and sending you custom assemblies.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Prathap

GA Georges ALEXIS February 22, 2010 02:17 PM UTC

Ticket logged,

Thank you !

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon