We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Word 2010 compatibility issue?

I can open this report in every version of Word except 2010. I get the attached error when I try to open it. Any ideas?

Thanks!
-Chris

Word2010ErrorMessage_d496870e.zip

8 Replies

RA Rajendran Syncfusion Team February 17, 2010 05:01 AM UTC

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Could you please report this issue along with the sample document in which you are getting this error message through Direct Trac Developer Support Systemhttps://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Rajendran

NJ Namita Jain December 16, 2011 03:31 PM UTC

Is there any update on this issue please?
We had been using Syncfusion DocIO 9.103.0.20 and it worked fine with MSWord 2007. We upgraded to IE9 on Windows 7 with MSWord 2010 and started getting the same error.

Can you please advise?

Thanks
-Namita

NJ Namita Jain December 19, 2011 12:28 PM UTC

Can someone update on this please?

GT Gunasekaran T Syncfusion Team December 20, 2011 01:56 AM UTC

Hi Namita,

Thank you for your update.

Could you please provide us the word document in which you are getting this error message while opening the document using MS Word 2010, along with the details on how this document was created for further analysis? So that we can analyze further on the exact cause of the issue and provide you with the appropriate solution.

Could you please report this issue along with the word document in which you are getting this error message while opening the document using MS Word 2010 through Direct Trac Developer Support System https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Regards,
Gunasekaran

NJ Namita Jain December 20, 2011 02:14 PM UTC

I am getting error while creating a new Incident in Direct Trac.

I am attaching the sample document.

Thanks
Namita

SampleWordDoc_fa892551.zip

NJ Namita Jain December 20, 2011 02:16 PM UTC

The document is created using .Net 3.0 and Syncfusion version 9.103.
It works fine in Word2007 but not in 2010.

I would really appreciate a quick response.

Thanks
Namita

NJ Namita Jain December 20, 2011 02:24 PM UTC

PR Poornima R Syncfusion Team December 21, 2011 09:10 AM UTC

Hi Namita,

Thank you for your update.

Please follow up with the incident 88907 to resolve your queries.

Regards,
Poornima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon