We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridPager

Has anyone else found that when using a GridPager control, logout is prevented first time round?

I've got a simple ASPX page that uses a MasterPage with the standard .NET LoginView control with a LoginStatus and LoginName control which uses the MembershipProvider.

If I add a GridGroupingControl and a GridPager control to an ASPX page and then click "logout" (after loading the page and logging in) then the LoginStatus remains "logout", however the LoginName which previously displayed the current username would be blank. If I then click "logout" AGAIN, then I am successfully logged out.

If I remove the GridPager control then logout works first time round.

If anyone else has found this happens for them, let me know.

Regards,

Matt

1 Reply

JB Jaffersathick B Syncfusion Team February 4, 2010 09:41 AM UTC

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am afraid that I am unable to reproduce the reported issue. The login status is changing even GridPager control is used in web page . Can you please provide more information regarding this or send a sample for this. It will help me to sort out the problem.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks and Regards,
Jaffer.B

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon