We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grouping is not working for a column, which is created using Foreign Key keyword

Hi,

We are not able to see filter for a column and grouping is not working for the same, which is created using Foreign Key keyword relation but are able to see filter for the other columns in the parent grid as seen in the screenshot attached.

As we were in need of a combo, we used Foreign Key keyword relation and which is working fine. But Filters and grouping are not working for this column. We have even enabled Grouping and made 'Allow filter = true' (for all the columns displayed on grid)

It will be great if you help us with a solution ASAP.

Thanks in advance.
Santosh

GroupingNotWorking_c8106be3.zip

4 Replies

BM Bharath M Syncfusion Team January 20, 2010 12:18 PM UTC

Hi Santosh,

Thank you for your interest In syncfusion products.

I am afraid that I am unable to reproduce the reported issue. Could you please provide us a sample to reproduce the issue so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution. I attached the screen shot for your verification.

Let me know me if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Bharath .M

Foreign key_d6af2777.zip

SU Santosh U January 21, 2010 05:31 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.But in the screenshot you attached shows grouping for foreign key relation,we are not able to do it for foreign key keyword relation.

Can you please help me for the same.

Regards,
Santosh U

SU Santosh U January 25, 2010 05:07 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply.
But I am really sorry to say that this issue i was facing with windows grid, and i should have added it in windows grid forum.
So, Sorry again for taking your valuable time.
But i would like to tell you that i am using internet explorer 6.0, in which the navigation parts for ASP.Net,Windows on Community forums page are not visible. So i posted it in ASP.Net section.

Regards,
Santosh U

LS Lingaraj S Syncfusion Team January 25, 2010 08:36 AM UTC

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

It seems you have posted same issue in "http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/general/92581" forum.

We have posted the response in above mentioned forum. So please follow up with your queries in http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/general/92581

Regards,
Lingaraj S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon