We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Recieve empty page when convert Html to PDF on Windows Server 2008

Hello,

I am using HTMLConverter to convert Html script to PDF. It work fine on Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003 (using .Net 2.0 and 3.5), but when I run it on Windows 2008 (using .Net 3.5), I recieve a empty page.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Hopefully your response soon.

Thanks!

Gia

5 Replies

DG Divya G Syncfusion Team December 30, 2009 01:02 PM UTC

Hi Gia,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We are not able to reproduce the issue.Could you please verify the security settings of internet explorer in Windows 2008?

Regards,
Divya.G

GD Gia Duy Mai January 7, 2010 04:56 AM UTC

Hello,

I was turn off the Internet Explorer enhanced security and this issue has been resolved.

Thanks for your response.

DG Divya G Syncfusion Team January 8, 2010 08:47 AM UTC

Hi Gia,

Thank you for your update.

We are glad to hear that the reported problem has been solved.

Please let me know if you have any other queries.
Regards,
Divya.G

MD Matt Dixon March 5, 2010 01:51 PM UTC

I am having the same issue, but enhanced security is already turned off.

My setup has a generator.aspx page and a content.aspx page in the same project. when i try to render content.aspx from generator.aspx i get a blank page. If i change it to render google.com or another internet site, it works. Any idea what this may be?

PJ Pravin Joshua D Syncfusion Team March 18, 2010 06:13 AM UTC

Hi Matt,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We are unable to reproduce the issue. Could you please refer to our online samples in the link below.

Online Sample:
http://samples.syncfusion.com/ASPNET/8.1.0.26/web/Pdf.Web/samples/3.5/Importing/HtmlToPdf/CS/Default.aspx?args=7

If you are able to reproduce the issue again, please report these issue with your sample through Direct Trac Developer Support Systemhttps://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Pravin.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon