We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Regarding positioning of rows in GGC.

Dear Sir/madam,
Kindly Tell me how do i show the same View/position in grid Grouping Control while data is being inserted in the table(scroll should not be moved down.)Please reply as soon as possible.

5 Replies

LS Lingaraj S Syncfusion Team November 30, 2009 12:04 PM UTC

Hi Rohit,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Please try using below way to prevent the AutoScroll in GridGroupingControl.

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.Model.Options.AllowScrollCurrentCellInView = GridScrollCurrentCellReason.None;

We see that you have opened a few support inquiries in our Essential Grid Forum. In order to ensure that you get the timely support and direct access to a dedicated support engineer, we would recommend that you use your Direct Trac account to create support incidents. Direct Trac has a guaranteed response time of 24 hours and access to a dedicated support engineer for ongoing support until resolution. The Forum is for general information sharing, while Direct Trac is more suited for the custom support that you require. We therefore hope that you will take advantage of the Direct Trac developer support system.

Regards,
Lngaraj S.

RK Rohit Kumar December 1, 2009 05:51 AM UTC

Thanx for the reply.. But this code doesnt seems to be solving my problem. suppose i have selected 60 no row. and data is being inserted in the table... tha grid scrolls down and the selected row changes and also the position of grid. Kindly Tell me how to position the grid at the same position and selected row should be the same while data is getting inserted in the table. Thanx & Regards.

LS Lingaraj S Syncfusion Team December 1, 2009 12:06 PM UTC

Hi Rohit,

Thank you for the update.

Please try using TableControlVScrollPixelPosChanging event is used to prevent the scroll position in GridGroupingControl. In this event Inner.Cancel property cancel the scroll in GridGroupingControl.

We hope you have been able to get help with your technical support inquiry in this Forum. In addition to our Community Forums, we have other customized support avenues like our Direct Trac Developer Support System https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well.

Thank you for your participation in Syncfusion’s Community Forums.

Regards,
Lingaraj S.

RK Rohit Kumar February 5, 2010 01:29 PM UTC

the problem is still the same. kindly help me.

LS Lingaraj S Syncfusion Team February 12, 2010 03:26 PM UTC

Hi Rohit,

Thank you for the update.

Please try using OnlineDocumenation and Knowledgebase form our website to get more information about GridGroupingControl.

Regards,
Lingaraj S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon