We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Mixed Series Types on the Primary Axis XLSIO

When adding series individually to a chart where there are more than one Series Type in play the result is not as expected.

Interestingly enough the order in which the content is added affects the series type used.

Please refer to example.

Included in the package is the file "Expected Result.xls" which is how the chart should export.

MultiplePrimarySeriesTypeSample_388abe9.zip

4 Replies

JC Jason Cohen November 25, 2009 11:03 AM UTC

I should have mentioned I'm using Syncfusion XLSIO version 6.3.0.30 and viewing the result using Office 2003

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team November 30, 2009 12:03 PM UTC

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I was able to reproduce the problem. We cannot provide you the details of this problem via the public forum since we will be sharing proprietary information. We can only share this through our Direct Trac developer support system. So could you please follow-up this via direct trac incident so that we can provide the necessary information?

Regards,
Geetha

JC Jason Cohen December 1, 2009 10:02 AM UTC

Hi Geetha

would you also have a look at my post which may be related to the same issue,

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/xlsio-windows/91574/mixed-series-types-on-the-secondary-axis-xlsio

Sample project link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/user/uploads/SecondarySeriesSample_cce2ce4d.zip

We don't have access to Direct-Trac at present. Would it be possible for you to email me directly?

Thanks,

Jason.

SR Sridhar Syncfusion Team August 30, 2012 06:42 AM UTC

Hi Jason Cohen,

We are sorry the delay in getting back to you.

We are not able to share any data via email. Please updae with this forum if you require any further assitance on this.

Thanks,
Sridhar.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon