We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Print grid error

Hi,
I'm trying to print data displayed in GroupingGrid with the Print button in the PagerBar control.
The print process ends normally but after the print window appears the pager control hide the navigation buttons. The only two visible buttons (page previous and page next) are disabled, so after the print i can't no more navigate the grid in any way.

Further if i try to include a GridPager control the print never occurs and a division by zero error end the print process.

In this post you can find the GridGrouping definition and the GridPager definition. If you need more data please ask me.

I'm using VS2008 and Syncfusion version 7.203.0.37.

Best Regards
Maurizio Selvaggini

gridgrouping_49de28dc.zip

1 Reply

BM Bharath M Syncfusion Team November 23, 2009 02:33 PM UTC

Hi Maurizio Selvaggini,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

After printing, no more navigation in grid
The reported issue is suspected to be a defect. We are analyzing this issue. We will update you regarding this in two business days(11/25/2009).

Divide by Zero error When using both GridPager and PagerBar Control
The reported error occurs due to enabling both GridPager and ButtonBar items. In order resolve this, we suggest you to use either GridPager or ButtonBar(PagerBar) Control with GridGroupingControl. Currently, we don’t have support for print feature in GridPager. Please use ButtonBar control in our GridGroupingControl to achieve.

Let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Bharath .M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon