We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Persist state of Grid

I noticed that the docking controls have a way to save and load a persisted state. Is there anything like that for the Grid? Can we persist such things as the column order, column width, sorting, or grouping set by the user?

3 Replies

MS Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. Syncfusion Team November 19, 2009 05:20 PM UTC

Hi David,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. We currently do not have a persist state feature, but we do intend to add this support in our future releases. Can you please create a direct trac incident with this forum post link, We will follow up with you on that particular feature.

Please let me know if you need any more details.

Thanks,
Fahad
Grid.WPF Team
Syncfusion Inc.,

BV Benjamin Vautier May 16, 2013 09:57 AM UTC

I am also interested in such a feature. Has it been implemented yet?

RG Rajasekar G Syncfusion Team June 6, 2013 10:15 AM UTC

Hi  Benjamin,

Thank you for your update.

You can achieve your requirement by using Serialization/Deserialization support in our GridDataControl. We have attached the simple GridDataControl sample with serialization support and it can be download from the following location.

Sample location: GridDataControlSerializationDemo.zip

For your more information please refer the documentation from the following link.

Documentation Link: http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/wpf/grid/default.htm#!Documents/serializationingridd.htm

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Rajasekar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon