We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Licence Context Generator

I want to publish my application through Click Once , but i have a small problem , when i try to load a module who bring a syncfusion Grid the application exit (the documentation saying that i must include a file called licensecontext.slf but the licenseContextGeneratorConsole program does not exist in 7.4 (i have tried to generate the license key with the 7.3 Tool) )

Can you explain how to resolve this issue ?

1 Reply

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team November 24, 2009 08:56 AM UTC

Hi Thomas,

This limitation has been removed for ClickOnce users under 7.4 version. I hope your application should be still checking for the Syncfusion.Core of 7.3 version. Can you please rebuild your application with the latest 7.4.0.20 version and let me know if that helps you? Ensure that the version number is proper.

1. Close your Visual Studio and clean the project output folders (bin and obj).

1. In VisualStudio --> Under SolutionExplorer --> Below the project name, expand the References tree.

2. Right click on each and every Syncfusion dll and go to Properties. Ensure you have any of the following version number.

EssentialStudio version 7.4.0.20

.NET Framework 2.0 - 7.402.0.20.
.NET Framework 3.5 - 7.403.0.20.

3. Now try rebuilding your application and check with ClickOnce. Ensure that while shipping your application you are using the latest application exe and 7.4 dlls of Syncfusion. Please try this and let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Nanda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon