We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

OLE Drag-and-Drop Demo

Please, I would like to know why the OLE Drag-and-Drop Demo doesn't work between 2 grids (the copy-paste demo is OK). I use Syncfusion Version 7.2.0.20.
Thanks.

3 Replies

RK Ranjeet Kumar Syncfusion Team November 19, 2009 01:15 PM UTC

Hi Adrien,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I'm afraid that I was unable to reproduce the issue while handling OLE Drag&Drop between two grids in OLE Drag-and-Drop Demo sample shipped with Syncfusion Dashboard v7.2.0.20.

Here is the sample attached for your reference.
http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=DragAndDropFromSampleBrowser-874020949.zip

Please try to reproduce the issue in the attached sample, and provide us. So that, we can see the issue and work to provide solution.

Regards
Ranjeet Kumar

AF Adrien Falconnet November 19, 2009 02:52 PM UTC

Thanks for your response but my purpose is that in your example i can drag the content from a grid to another one only when the mouse is near the border of the selected area.
I want to be able to do the drag&drop even when the mouse is in the middle of the area.

Thanks,
Adrien.

RC Rajadurai C Syncfusion Team November 20, 2009 07:21 AM UTC

Hi Adrien,

Thanks for your update.

It seems you have logged the same inquiry in incident #62250 through Direct Trac, which has been updated with solution from our side. Please followup with that incident for any further queries regarding this.

Regards,
Rajadurai

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon