We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem installing 7.4.0.20 on laptop

Dear Syncfusion Support Representative,

I downloaded version 7.4.0.20 of Syncfusion Essential Studio to my laptop to upgrade from version 7.3. I run the setup, enter my unlock key but get an error when the installation process tries to write information to my documents folder which is mapped to a network server. See attached screenshot.

I tried disconnecting the system from the network and creating all folders shown in the error dialog, but did not have any luck.

Let me know how we could get around this issue.

Regards,
Walter

SyncfusionError_49535851.zip

2 Replies

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team November 18, 2009 11:29 AM UTC

Hi Walter,

We are sorry for the inconveneince caused.

Since we found some other critical issues while installing the samples in the network mapped path using MSI and in XP machine, we have created a minimal setup which will install only the binaries and it will allow you to download the samples on demand through online sample browsers for such configuration machines (XP and Win 2003 Server).

Minimal Setup : Download here

You need to get a new key from your account before you install the setup. Please let me know if this resolves the installation issue for you.

Regards,
Vijay

DA Darko March 22, 2018 06:01 PM UTC

Lena

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon