We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Navigate to specific bookmark when download and open document in web

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

91375 Nov 15,2009 10:37 PM Nov 16,2009 08:36 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: DocIO
bv
Asked On November 15, 2009 10:37 PM

Hi,

May i know it is possible that DocIO can navigate to specific bookmark when user click open button from the pop up file download page.

My word document contain few hundred pages, so, i need to navigate to specific bookmark when user click download and open that document in web. User dont need to do extra action to go to particular bookmark when the file or document is open.

Currently, when we download and open document file, it will always start with the first page. My question is, it is possible using this DOCIO to achieve this task (navigate to specific bookmark when user click download and open document from web)?

Thanks and Regards,
bv

Jafrin [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 16, 2009 08:36 AM

Hi BV,

We are sorry to say that it is not possible to navigate to the specific book mark when the document is downloaded and opened from the web page.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Jafrin J

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;