We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid Cell Font Size

Is there any way to set more than one kind of font size in one cell?just like excel.
For example, I input one word ‘ABC’ in one cell , the font size of ‘A’ is 8 , the font size of ‘B’ is 10, the font size of ‘C’ is 12. When finish it , I will export to excel.

Thanks in advance!

ABC_6a2c6159.zip

3 Replies

RC Rajadurai C Syncfusion Team November 10, 2009 12:57 PM UTC

Hi Mia,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

In Syncfusion grid, to set characters in different font size, you can make use of "RichText" celltype. This celltype allows you to enter the text in the dropdownpart and apply different style, fontsize, color settings to the text.

Please refer to the browser sample shipped with Syncfusion Dashboard in the following location in which the RichText celltype has been employed.
[InstallDrive]:\Users\[username]\Documents\syncfusion\essentialstudio\[Installed version]\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\Cell Types\Rich Text Cell Demo\cs

Regards,
Rajadurai

MC Mia Cheng November 12, 2009 06:38 AM UTC

Hi,Rajadurai~
Thanks for your help!

I still have troubles.
My source of grid is a excel.
If I do what you say, the grid cell looks good .But when I export the grid to excel , the text of excel cell is a RTF.
I wish that I could set more than one kind of font size in the excel by Syncfusion grid, is there any way to achieve this ?

Thanks!!

RC Rajadurai C Syncfusion Team November 12, 2009 01:27 PM UTC

Hi Mia,

Thanks for your update.

Exporting the richtext along with its style settings is not supported in Essential Grid. By default, only the formatted text can be exported. Also there are no workarounds found to achieve this.

Regards,
Rajadurai

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon