We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Print a Grid with pictures

Hello I have a Grid where i display a column MSSQL.Image

the pictures are correctly displayed on the website

But when i use the toolbar to Print it , the paper printed has some pictures with a cross and some other with the Ratio not respected.

Thanks for your help !

3 Replies

RP Rekha P Syncfusion Team October 27, 2009 09:51 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce this issue. Also I have tested printing our online sample with images as one column with success

http://samples.syncfusion.com/ASPNET/7.3.0.20/web/Grid.Grouping.Web/samples/3.5/Template/CardView/cs/cardview.aspx

Please check printing this page and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it in a simple sample and send us the sample along with your Syncfusion product version and browser information, so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Thanks,
Rekha

AF Alban FAVEROT October 27, 2009 10:41 AM UTC

I don't understand how you can test printing the online example (Cardview.aspx) because there is no toolbar available with the button "print".

and my issue was by using this Syncfusion toolbar:button "print" and not those of my IE8.

RP Rekha P Syncfusion Team October 29, 2009 05:15 AM UTC

Hi,

I am able to reproduce this issue. This issue is suspected to be a defect and we have sent this to our development team for more analysis. We will update you on this issue on or before 2nd November 2009.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Rekha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon