We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

capture the contents of a daughter cell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

90613 Oct 11,2009 01:38 PM Oct 15,2009 07:28 AM WPF 3
Tags: GridControl
Rafael Huapaya
Asked On October 11, 2009 01:38 PM

Hi

as I capture the contents of a daughter cell and also from his father in a master details grid.

Thanks.

Ganesan K [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 13, 2009 12:56 AM

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Can you please give some more details regarding your requirement so that we will give our best assist.

Thanks
Ganesan

IVAN VERA
Replied On October 13, 2009 10:57 AM

Hi

I have a grid-type master-details, and I want to capture one or more values of the cell contents daughters, so it also wants to capture the contents of the parent cell, ie capture one or more values of the daughter cell and a value its parent cell.

Thanks

Clay Burch [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 15, 2009 07:28 AM

It is a little simpler to do this task in our upcoming 7.4 release as there are better APIs exposed to handle some of the intricate code.

Below is our Hierarchical Demo sample modified with a PreviewMouseDown event handler to display both parent and child information on the cell that is about to be clicked. It is coded to work with 7.3 code. There is a commented handler that will work with the 7.4 code.

CS_23e701ea.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;