We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

capture the contents of a daughter cell

Hi

as I capture the contents of a daughter cell and also from his father in a master details grid.

Thanks.

3 Replies

GK Ganesan K Syncfusion Team October 13, 2009 04:56 AM UTC

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Can you please give some more details regarding your requirement so that we will give our best assist.

Thanks
Ganesan

IV IVAN VERA October 13, 2009 02:57 PM UTC

Hi

I have a grid-type master-details, and I want to capture one or more values of the cell contents daughters, so it also wants to capture the contents of the parent cell, ie capture one or more values of the daughter cell and a value its parent cell.

Thanks

CB Clay Burch Syncfusion Team October 15, 2009 11:28 AM UTC

It is a little simpler to do this task in our upcoming 7.4 release as there are better APIs exposed to handle some of the intricate code.

Below is our Hierarchical Demo sample modified with a PreviewMouseDown event handler to display both parent and child information on the cell that is about to be clicked. It is coded to work with 7.3 code. There is a commented handler that will work with the 7.4 code.

CS_23e701ea.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon