We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Save+Load Inconsistency

Hello,

I'd appreciate some help with the following problem. When I load a previously saved diagram, the page reloads, the overviewwebcontrol shows the new diagram correctly, but the diagramwebcontrol doesn't. Some times the nodes are moved or just don't show up. But internally the diagram seems to be loaded correctly. If you click on the diagram control just after loading
it reloads again and shows correctly. This behavior seems to appear only when you load the edd file and the diagram control has a different magnification from the one it was previously saved with. I'm attaching a simple example. Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Imax.

Test_24f65279.zip

5 Replies

DM Dinesh M Syncfusion Team October 7, 2009 11:32 AM UTC

Hi Imax,

I found that in the sample you have provided that file such as Masterpage and some configuration in web.config have been missed out. I have modified the sample that you have provided and tried to reproduce the error in it and unfortunately I couldn't able to reproduce it. The modified sample can be downloaded from the link provided below. It would be helpful for us in solving this issue if you could provided us a sample project and the exact steps to reproduce the issue in it.

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/Diagram.Windows/Forums/F90436/Test.zip

Regards,
Dinesh

LA Larssec October 7, 2009 03:00 PM UTC

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for your time. My mistake. This time I'm attaching all the files. Let me know if something is missing. Here's a simple scenario. Add two nodes to the diagram, save, delete both nodes and load. The overviewwebcontrol shows the diagram correctly, but in the diagramwebcontrol one node doesn't appear and the other is moved. If you click on the diagram control it reloads and shows up correctly. I hope this helps you reproduce the issue. We're targeting .NET 2.0, Syncfusion 6.402.0.15.

Regards,
Imax

TestSaveLoad_708d5d5f.zip

DM Dinesh M Syncfusion Team November 4, 2009 11:32 AM UTC

Hi Imax,

Sorry for the inadvertent delay in getting back to you. I have followed the steps as you have mentioned and found that the nodes are position incorrectly in diagram, but both the nodes appeared in my test sample. I have also found that this issue does not occur in the latest version of Essential Diagaram, so please upgrade to the latest version to overcome this issue.

Regards,
Dinesh

LA Larssec November 9, 2009 08:32 AM UTC

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for your help. I'll upgrade to the latest version.

Regards,
Imax

DM Dinesh M Syncfusion Team November 11, 2009 06:41 AM UTC

Hi Imax,

Thank you for your update.

Regards,
Dinesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon