We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DropDownCalendarControl Question

Hello guys,

I don't know if here is right place to post a question about DropDownCalendarControl.

Anyway, I have a problem with DropDownCalendarControl control. The markup for this control is:

CultureSource="UserOverride" CustomFormat="dd/MM/yyyy" Format="CustomString"
NullString="" UserOverrideCulture="Portuguese (Brazil)" Width="100px" AutoPostBack="True"
OnValueChanged="Data_ValueChanged" />

How you can see, nothing special here. But when I change month to October, all days in the month are the same. You can note this in the attached image.

The problem is only in October (of all years). Other months are ok.

calendar_ed09f667.rar

8 Replies

IA Israel Aece September 24, 2009 01:43 PM UTC

Hello Guys,

I've tested in Opera and FireFox and the problem continues.

Please, could you help-me? My software is in production and I'm having many problems with this "bug".

LK Lakxman Kumar C Syncfusion Team September 24, 2009 02:15 PM UTC

Hi Israel,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that i am not able to reproduce the reported issue. Also i have hosted your sample in our server and it can be seen in the below link.

http://files.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Web/7.3.0.20/F90153/Main.htm

I have also provided you with a video of how i tried to reproduce you issue and it can be downloaded from the below link.

http://files.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Web/7.3.0.20/F90153/DDCC_video.zip

Please have a look at the above sample,video and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample and send us the modified sample so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

IA Israel Aece September 25, 2009 01:37 PM UTC

Hello,

Thanks.

If I open your sample in my browser, I can still see the "bug". I'm using IE 8.

I'm attaching the image with the problem.

Error_f25dcc08.rar

IA Israel Aece September 25, 2009 06:24 PM UTC

Hello,

Attached video.

video_aeeac79.rar

LK Lakxman Kumar C Syncfusion Team September 28, 2009 02:45 PM UTC

Hi Israel,

Thank you for your update.

We arent able to view the video of the issue you have provided in the previous post, as it showed blank black screen. Could you please upload the video file again? Please let us know the Operating System you use and is that configured to any culture? Also please let us know the version of Essential Studio you use.

Please let us know if any concerns.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

IA Israel Aece September 28, 2009 05:59 PM UTC

Hello,

I'm attaching video in WMV format.

video_92fab51.zip

IA Israel Aece September 30, 2009 11:59 AM UTC

Hello Guys,

Do you have some position about this issue?

LK Lakxman Kumar C Syncfusion Team September 30, 2009 03:24 PM UTC

Hi Israel,

We regret for the delayed response.

Our Developers tried to reproduce your issue but we are unable to reproduce it and would like to schedule a web meeting so that we can get the issue sorted.We cannot send the meeting invitation details in the public Forum because we have to maintain the confidentiality of our customers. So could you please open an inciedent in Direct Trac account and refer to this forum link so that we can schedule a meeting with you.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Lakxman Kumar C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon