We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

WorkBook becomes null

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

89820 Sep 8,2009 08:34 AM UTC Sep 9,2009 10:30 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: XlsIO
Senthil Kumar
Asked On September 8, 2009 08:34 AM UTC

Hi,

My task is to create dynamic multiple excel files with data binded based on various excel templates. In this process, i am assigning double values to cells like
sheet.range["someid"].number = doublenumber

The problem is my workbook becomes suddenly to null. There is no casting error. Due to some restriction , i cant send my code to you. Pls take my request for consideration and revert me back the soultion.

Many thanks
Senthil Kumar K.

Geetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 9, 2009 10:30 AM UTC

Hi Senthil,

Thank you for your continued interest in Syncfusion products.

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the problem with the details provided to us. Could you please mail us the codesnippet to support@syncfusion.com or create an incident in Direct - Trac so that we could check and get back to you?

Regards,
Geetha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;