We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Exception: StyleName- string cannot be null

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

89639 Sep 1,2009 07:02 AM UTC Sep 3,2009 11:00 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 5
Tags: XlsIO
Senthil Kumar
Asked On September 1, 2009 07:02 AM UTC

Hi,

1)"StyleName- string cannot be null"

----i am getting this exception when i try to add worksheets to another work book. Pls revert back me the solution.

Many Thanks
Senthil Kumar K.

Geetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 1, 2009 07:25 AM UTC

Hi Senthil,

Thank you for your continued interest in Syncfusion products.

Could you please send us the workbook and the details of exception such as StackTrace so that we could check here and get back to you?

Regards,
Geetha

Senthil Kumar
Replied On September 1, 2009 07:53 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. pls find the below stacktrace

at syncfusion.xlsio.parser.biff_records.stylerecord.set_stylename(string value)
at syncfusion.xlsio.implementation.collections.stylesCollection.merge(iworkbook workbook,excelstylemergeoptions option,dictionary`2&dicfontindexes,dictionary`2& hashextformatindexes)
at syncfusion.xlsio.implementation.collections.worksheetscollection.addcopy(iworksheet worksheets, excelworksheetcopyflags flags)
at syncfusion.xlsio.implementation.collections.worksheetscollection.addcopy(iworksheets worksheets)
at mycode

i cannt send my excel file due to some restrictions. i tried out your "CopyWorksheetToAnotherWorkbook" in demo samples too but getting the same error.

Many thanks
Senthil Kumar.

Geetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 2, 2009 07:06 AM UTC

Hi Senthil,

Thank you for the update.

We have a similar issue in earlier version of XlsIO and it has been fixed from v7.2.0.37. Could you please consider upgrading to our latest version? You can get the details from the link given below.

Please try this and let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latest-version

Regards,
Geetha

Senthil Kumar
Replied On September 2, 2009 09:52 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Will it work in Syncfusionv7.1?

Many Thanks,
Senthil Kumar

Geetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 3, 2009 11:00 AM UTC

Hi Senthil,

As said in my previous update, the fix for the exception problem is available from v7.2.0.37.

Regards,
Geetha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;