We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

ButtonAdv in cell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

89606 Aug 31,2009 04:57 AM UTC Sep 3,2009 01:21 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Erlan Bekenov
Asked On August 31, 2009 04:57 AM UTC

Hello there.
My problem is this:
I have a grid with ButtonAdv in cell (cellType = "Control"),
so the button works (click and hover events) only if the cell has focus.

How can I forcibly set focus to the cell with button?

Please, let me know if the above doesn't make sense to you so that I could try to explain it better.

Thanx.

Lingaraj S [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 3, 2009 01:21 PM UTC

Hi Erlan,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am afraid that I am unable to reproduce the issue in GridControl when the ButtonAdv is clicked in GridControl cell.

Please try using our PushButton celltype in GridControl to acheive your expectations.

Adavantage of PushButton cell type.
1. You can place more button in cells. If you use your own control in GridControl, then you need more resources to create them.
2. If you need visual style button, please try using GridVisualStyles in GridControl to apply the visual styles.

The CellButtonCliked event is fired in GridControl, when the cell button is clicked in GridControl cell. Also you can change the beheviour based on cell, row or columns.

The CellMouseHoverEnter event is fired in GridControl when mouse hovered in GridControl cell.

Refer the sample from below link:
http://files.syncfusion.com/support/samples/Grid.Windows/7.3.0.20/Forums/GridControlButton.zip

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Lingaraj S.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;