We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DynamicFilter

Experienced the below issues with dynamic filter in version 7.1.0.30 with a grid contains about 1500 rows of data:

1) Filtered by selected from the drop down list doesn't work. Nothing shown in the text box after selecting an option.

2) Cursor stays at the begininng of the text instead at the end

3) "System.ArgumentException: Object must be of type DateTime" is thrown as soon as a key is typed when trying to filter on date column using "LessThan" or "GreaterThan".

4) Value typed in the filterbar cell doesn't get shown right away. The respond improved when the number of rows is reduced.

Are the above known issues? Any solutions?

Thanks

3 Replies

RP Rekha P Syncfusion Team August 27, 2009 12:24 PM UTC

Hi,

The performance issue when Grid is loaded with large data, reported by you has been confirmed as a defect and we have logged a defect report. The fix for this issue will be available on or before 3rd September.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Rekha

TS Teong Siang Soo September 4, 2009 12:35 AM UTC

Hi, may I know if the fix is available now? Thanks

RP Rekha P Syncfusion Team September 8, 2009 07:28 AM UTC

Hi,

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Our release is getting delayed beyond normal expectations because our Install process is changing to Windows Installer. This change has long been requested by our larger Enterprise customers. The Install code has been completely rewritten as we are automating the internal build process. There are some exciting new features as part of this install. Admin-rights will no longer be required for accessing samples browser and dashboard. We have been testing the build rigorously this week and our engineers are projecting a stable release build by next week.

I will update you next week as soon as the build is out.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thanks,
Rekha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon