We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Feature request

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

8909 Nov 26,2003 03:25 AM Dec 7,2003 11:22 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Chart
Holger Persch
Asked On November 26, 2003 03:25 AM

Hello, I''ve taken the "Features tour" and I''m really impressed about the chart''s features. But to replace my currently used charting tool I need some additional features. #1 Line chart with support for "stairs" and "inverted stairs" #2 3D line chart also with "stairs" support Are these features already implemented or will it be implemented in the near future? Regards, Holger

Holger Persch
Replied On November 26, 2003 10:12 PM

Just another thing. What about null (missing) values support? Regards, Holger

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 27, 2003 11:56 AM

Hi Holger, We will have a 2d line chart done for beta2. Also complete support for missing values. 3D line charts will be in a later version; not in 1.0. Thank you for your interest in Essential Chart. Best regards, Daniel

Holger Persch
Replied On December 7, 2003 11:22 PM

Hi Daniel, I already checked the line chart included in the beta, but what about the "stairs" mode? I attached a zip file including three screenshots to clarify our needs. LineChart1.jpg shows the default line chart, LineChart2.jpg show the same chart in "stairs" mode, LineChart3.jpg show the same chart in "inverted stairs" mode. The screenshots were created by using Steema''s TeeChart. Kindest regards, Holger LineChart_8476.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;