We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Feature request

Hello, I''ve taken the "Features tour" and I''m really impressed about the chart''s features. But to replace my currently used charting tool I need some additional features. #1 Line chart with support for "stairs" and "inverted stairs" #2 3D line chart also with "stairs" support Are these features already implemented or will it be implemented in the near future? Regards, Holger

3 Replies

HP Holger Persch November 27, 2003 03:12 AM UTC

Just another thing. What about null (missing) values support? Regards, Holger

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 27, 2003 04:56 PM UTC

Hi Holger, We will have a 2d line chart done for beta2. Also complete support for missing values. 3D line charts will be in a later version; not in 1.0. Thank you for your interest in Essential Chart. Best regards, Daniel

HP Holger Persch December 8, 2003 04:22 AM UTC

Hi Daniel, I already checked the line chart included in the beta, but what about the "stairs" mode? I attached a zip file including three screenshots to clarify our needs. LineChart1.jpg shows the default line chart, LineChart2.jpg show the same chart in "stairs" mode, LineChart3.jpg show the same chart in "inverted stairs" mode. The screenshots were created by using Steema''s TeeChart. Kindest regards, Holger LineChart_8476.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon