We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Binding to IList

Hi,

I am looking for a WPF grid with pivoting capabilities and the BI Grid appears to be the only one currently available. However I want to be able to bind to any data source which supports IList in much the same way the the DevExpess Winforms PivotGrid does.

The BI Grid only appears to support connections via the OlapDataManager, so I would like to know whether it is possible to bind the grid to something like a DataTable or other List which supports IList.

Thanks,
Jonathan

2 Replies

TH Thameem Syncfusion Team August 17, 2009 09:38 AM UTC

Hi Jonathan

Currently we support only analysis server. We do have plan to support data source which supports IList and this feature will be available in Volume 4(September end).

Thanks,
Thameem

DM Dwaragesh M.B. Syncfusion Team April 19, 2010 10:46 AM UTC

Hi Jonathan,

We are glad to inform you that our OlapGrid for WPF supports binding of any relational data source such as an IList or DataTable. You can find the sample in below installed location of Essential Studio

Windows XP : C:\Syncfusion\8.2.0.18\BI\WPF\OlapGrid.WPF\Samples\Relational DataBinding\DataTable Support Demo

Windows 7/Vista : C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\8.2.0.18\BI\WPF\OlapGrid.WPF\Samples\Relational DataBinding\DataTable Support Demo

Please feel free to contact us if you need further reference.

Thanks
Dwaragesh M.B.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon