We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridGroupingControl AddNewRecord Problem

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

88931 Aug 14,2009 11:28 AM Feb 23,2010 07:57 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Santosh U
Asked On August 14, 2009 11:28 AM

Hi,

I am using GGC to Add some values to the database. I am using this to add multiple rows at a time and insert/update into database.

I have around 3 GridListControl dropdowns and their value keepes changin on each row depending upon some criteria.

I fill first entire row and press enter to add the record. When I do this for the second time there is problem, as soon as I click on the CellButton a new row gets added which should not happen, I was user to press only key to the record.

One more observation I had is, SelectedRecord change event gets called when I click on DropDown Cell button ?)

Please help me with the same.

Regards,
Santosh

Lingaraj S [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 19, 2009 10:16 AM

Hi Santosh,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am afraid that I am unable to reproduce the mentioned behavior " Add new Record was added into GridGroupingControl when the DropButton has been clicked”

I have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the following link.
http://files.syncfusion.com/support/samples/Grid.Windows/7.3.0.20/Forums/GGCButton.zip

Please refer the following steps which I tried,

1. Run the Application.
2. Enter the value
3. Click the DropDownCell Button

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample or send us the reproducing steps so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Lingaraj S.

Ricardo Ismael Sanchez Condori
Replied On February 18, 2010 12:29 PM

Hi,

You will have this example to a web page with web grid (GGC) ???????

Thnks
Rich

Bharath M [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 23, 2010 07:57 AM

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Currently this feature is not available in the library. We have contacted development team for further analysis and will include this feature in future release of Essential studio once this feature is validated.

Regards,
Bharath

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;