We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Can''t load controls in Blend

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

88875 Aug 13,2009 06:36 PM UTC Aug 19,2009 05:55 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: Tools
Marina Levit
Asked On August 13, 2009 06:36 PM UTC

Whether or not I open a sample provided with Syncfusion, or I drag a control onto the design surface, I get the same message "Catastrophic failure (Exception from HRESULT 0x8000FFFF (E_UNEXPECTED))". This shows up both in the design surface (that has gone empty) and in the error window below.

I've been able to use Blend with the default and other 3rd party controls.

Deepa V [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 19, 2009 05:55 AM UTC

Hi Marina,

Essential Silverlight products uses the following dependent assemblies. Adding these assemblies as reference will help you overcome this issue.

Essential Tools Silverlight - Syncfusion.Tools.Silverlight.dll, Syncfusion.Shared.Silverlight.dll, System.Windows.Controls.dll, System.Windows.Controls.Data.dll
Essential Chart Silverlight - Syncfusion.Chart.Silverlight.dll, Syncfusion.Shared.Silverlight.dll, System.Windows.Controls.dll
Essential Ribbon Silverlight - Syncfusion.Ribbon.Silverlight.dll, Syncfusion.Shared.Silverlight.dll
Essential Grid Silverlight - Syncfusion.Grid.Silverlight.dll, Syncfusion.GridCommon.Silverlight.dll
Essential Docking Mananger - Syncfusion.DockingManager.Silverlight.dll, Syncfusion.Shared.Silverlight.dll, System.Windows.Controls.dll, System.Windows.Controls.data.dll

Kindly try adding these references to your project and let us know if you could still reproduce this issue.

Thanks for your interests in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Deepa V

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;