We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DateTimePickerAdv memory leaks

I'm having problems with memory leaks in the DateTimePickerAdv control. I'm using version 6.4.0.15 on .NET Forms. Does anyone know of any workarounds?

This is the output from SOS after I have closed my form:

DOMAIN(000B15B8):HANDLE(Pinned):1c13dc:Root:02e17df8(System.Object[])->
08a8fc48(Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Office2007Colors+ManagedColorsAppliedEventHandler)->
08a8fc18(System.Object[])->
0854f590(Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Office2007Colors+ManagedColorsAppliedEventHandler)->
08548618(Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.MonthCalendarAdv)->

5 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team August 8, 2009 06:31 PM UTC

Hi Tom,

We have fixed this memory leak recently. It will be available in Volume 3 refresh release scheduled to be released on mid August.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Mano

VS Vladimir Shcherbina August 30, 2009 10:28 AM UTC

Hi,
Which version of SF you are referring to? What about version 4.2?

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team September 1, 2009 04:32 AM UTC

Hi Vladimir,

I was referring to version 7.3 refresh release. If you need a fix in v4.2, please create a Direct-Trac incident.

Regards,
Mano

DG Dan Garvin November 25, 2009 02:24 AM UTC

I have 7.3.0.20 and I still seem to have a memory leak that references DateTimePickerAdv. Since I'm still pretty new at fixing memory leaks, I can't be certain. I'm using .NET Memory Profile and for a class still in memory but disposed, I think the root path is:

System.EventHandler
Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DateTimePickerAdv
Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DateTimePickerAdv.MonthCalendarForDateTimePickerAdv
Wyndfusion.Windows.Forms.Office2007Colors.ManagedColorsAppliedEventhandler
System.Object[]
Syncfusion.Widnows.Forms.Office2007Colors.ManagedColorsAppliedEventHandler
Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Office2007Colors

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
-dan

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team November 25, 2009 06:25 AM UTC

Hi,

Essential Studio Version 7.3.0.20 is the version termed as Essential Studio 2009 Vol.3. The Essential Studio 2009 Vol.3 Refresh build was expected to be available after that. However we have stopped the Refresh build and we had sent out the Essential Studio 2009 Vol.4. This issue has been fixed in this build (7.4.0.20). You can download the same from the following location.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latest-version

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Essential Studio.

Regards,
Nanda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon