We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to set the TabListContextMenuItemTemplate when using a DockingManager

I'm using the DockingManager and I have defined my own HeaderTemplate (see code below). This works fine but the TabList context menu shows now the wrong values. It shows the ToString of my Document objects instead of the FileName property.

I believe I could fix this with a template for the TabControlEx.TabListContextMenuItemTemplate property. But how can I access this property when I'm using the DockingMananger?

1 Reply

PP Prabhu P Syncfusion Team August 2, 2009 05:05 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Currently we are working on your query. However, could you please provide us a simple sample to reproduce this issue.? It would be more help us to work on this issue and provide you the possible solution. You may create a separate Direct-Trac incident about this issue provide us your sample. It would be more secure and your sample will be more confidential.

Please use this link :

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Prabu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon