We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Howto:? set bordercolor to the numeric up down ext when themes are enabled

How can i set the border color of the numericupdownext when the themed property is set? TIA, Peter P.S. The borderstyle is set to fixedsingle

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 22, 2003 12:26 AM UTC

Hi Peter, Currently, it is not possible to set the NumericUpDownExt control's BorderColor when the ThemesEnabled property is true. For example, if you have a Windows XP machine, when ThemesEnabled property is set to true, the control automatically gets the XP style blue colored border and ignores any color value set in the BorderColor property. However, we could consider this as a feature request for a future release of Essential Tools. We appreciate your feedback on this issue, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

PE Peter November 22, 2003 06:25 PM UTC

That will be very helpful, can you please let me know once when the feature is added TIA, Peter

PE Peter November 22, 2003 06:25 PM UTC

That will be very helpful, can you please let me know when the feature is added TIA, Peter

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 23, 2003 09:36 PM UTC

Hi Peter, A QA Report (QA# 349) has been logged in this regard. We will try our very best to implement this feature at the earliest and incorporate it in our future releases. I will notify you once this has been accomplished. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon