We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Filtering on the wrong column (GridGroupControl)

I don't have a lot of information because I have no idea what is going on and I've been searching for a while.
I just need help on where to search.

A have two columns: [timezone] [type]
I move the columns to: [type] [timezone]

I then click on the dropdown filter. Dropdown is good. I click on an item and the filter is set on the other column.

Do you have any idea why this would happen?

filter_problem_c456cb92.zip

3 Replies

S_ Stephane _ July 24, 2009 08:25 PM UTC

This post should be in the windows forum, not the ASP. I made a mistake.

LS Lingaraj S Syncfusion Team July 25, 2009 06:14 AM UTC

Hi Stephane,

Thank you for your interested in Syncfusion product.

Also sorry for the delayed response. I afraid I was unable to reproduce the issue in GridGroupingControl, when the column order has been changed. We have tested the issue with simple sample,their was no misbehavior occurred in GridGroupingControl. Are you using any other settings with the grid used in your application? Please provide more details on the complete settings like properties, events handled etc.,

Also I have attached the sample in below link.
http://files.syncfusion.com/support/samples/Grid.Windows/7.3.0.20/Forums/GGCControl.zip

Let me know if you still face this issue, please try to reproduce the step in this sample. It would be helpful for us to locate the issue and work to provide a better solution.

Regards,
Lingaraj S.

S_ Stephane _ July 30, 2009 02:46 PM UTC

You can remove this post.

The grid had a custom filter bar and the ListBoxMouseUp was using the wrong index when setting the TableDescriptor.RecordFilters.Add.

Sorry for the trouble.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon