We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Displaying data labels on chart

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

86792 Jul 9,2009 11:57 AM Jul 27,2009 10:38 AM Windows Forms 5
Tags: Chart
Tomasz (Tomek)Borucki
Asked On July 9, 2009 11:57 AM

Hello,

I have following question. I display data on the pie chart in Excel. I would like to code displaying data labels on the chart in the way which can be done manually by clicking with right mouse key on chart, then choosing "Chart Options..." | Data labels and checking "Category name". I'm looking for any related property of IChartShape or IChartSerie and cannot find it there... Please help.

thx,
Tom

Manimala S [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 13, 2009 07:42 AM

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I am afraid that I was not able to understand your requirement. Could you please explain me in detail what exactly the requirement is, so that I can work on your requirement and give you the solution as earlier as possible.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Thanks,
Manimala.

Tomasz (Tomek)Borucki
Replied On July 13, 2009 05:35 PM

Hello,
I would like basically display Category names as data labels on the Pie chart. Manually it can be done very easily - as described in my previous post. How to do it programatically? My C# application uses Syncfusion to generate chart on Excell sheet, however it doesn't show labels near the data. Showing this labels can be done easily manually, but no idea how to automate it.

Hopefully that clarification was clear. If not, I can send some screenshots.

thx,
Tom

Vijesh Narayanan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 15, 2009 09:10 AM

Hi Tom,

Thank you for using Essential XLSIO.

With regards to your query, I have developed a sample application which displays category names as data labels on the pie chart.

Please follow the link below and let us know if you have any further questions.

http://files.syncfusion.com/samples/F86792/Embedded Chart.zip

Regards,
Vijesh

Vijesh Narayanan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 15, 2009 09:16 AM

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the broken link, please follow the link below.

http://files.syncfusion.com/samples/F86792/Embedded%20Chart.zip

Regards,
Vijesh

Tomasz (Tomek)Borucki
Replied On July 27, 2009 10:38 AM

Hi Vijesh,
that's what I needed. Thanks a lot for help.

best regards,
Tom

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;