We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Exception when brwoser window closed

Microsoft JScript runtime error: Sys.ArgumentTypeException: Object of type 'Syncfusion.Web.UI._ControlManager' cannot be converted to type 'Syncfusion.Web.UI._ControlManager'.
Parameter name: instance

I get this exception when i close the brwoser window i just tried to inetgrate some of the demo code belonging to the notification core which shows a dialog when i click a button.

2 Replies

TD TDE Development July 7, 2009 07:38 AM UTC

Tracked down the problem:
When i use postback with the notification core i get tons of exceptions. So i assume when using ajax it not a good idea to use postbacks?

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team July 8, 2009 07:02 AM UTC

Hi Arghad,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue of "On postback tons of exceptions occurs with Window control". Also I have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the following link:

http://files.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Web/7.2.0.37/57656_Window/main.htm

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing in the above sample and send us the modified sample so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon