We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem with filling PDF form

Hello,

I'm trying to fill attached pdf-form from a wcf-service. Thou it seems to work correctly (no errors during debugging), saved form is unfilled.
I tried to do the same with form in your examples and it worked perfectly. Is it something wrong with this pdf-file?

Best Regards
Marek Starosielec

RF-1198BE_3ef4b086.pdf

5 Replies

SS Sri Subhashini M Syncfusion Team July 6, 2009 11:53 AM UTC

Hi Marek,

Thank you for your interest in Essential PDF.

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue in our testing environment. Kindly check your sample whether you have saved the PDF document after filling the form.

// Save the PDF document
doc.Save("sample.pdf");

Please try the above code snippet, if still the issue exists could you please send us the sample so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Suba

MS Marek Starosielec July 6, 2009 08:51 PM UTC

Hello,

please try attached example.

Best Regards
Marek Starosielec

SyncFusionPDFTest_271fda27.rar

SS Sri Subhashini M Syncfusion Team July 7, 2009 01:16 PM UTC

Hi Marek,

Thank you for sharing sample with us.

The given 'test.pdf' is corrupted one. Kindly open the given 'test.pdf' file in Adobe, it shows, the given PDF file is damaged. Could you please update me with the correct PDF document and let me know if you need any concern.

Regards,
Suba

MS Marek Starosielec July 7, 2009 05:07 PM UTC

Hello Suba,

the test.pdf file is the same file I posted in the first place. I don't know why you can't open it - it works fine on my side.

Anyway, it must be something wrong with this file, what prevents from filling it automatically. I have downloaded Acrobat Pro and used "Save as a copy..." function. Filling a copy works perfectly...

Best Regards
Marek Starosielec

SS Sri Subhashini M Syncfusion Team July 8, 2009 10:03 AM UTC

Hi Marek,

I fear that the test.pdf document is not opened even with Acrobat. kindly look into the screen from the below spcified location,

http://files.syncfusion.com/samples/Pdf.windows/Forum84823.zip

Could you please udpate me with the below mentioned details for further progress,

1. Adobe version.
2. Essential PDF version.

Regards,
Suba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon