We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Exception whilst zooming and other questions

Hello,

We are currently evaluating your product. I have found an exception that I would like advice to work around.

To reproduce the problem simply:-

i) Create a chart with horizontal and vertical alignment set to stretch.
ii) Set a legend to either left or right.
ii) Enter Zoom mode
iii) Reduce the window size containing the chart to a small size.

You will get an exception claiming Width or Height cannot be negative.

N.B: This doesn't occur if the legend is set to either floating, top or bottom.

Also: I have been unable to log a Direct-Trac support due to "page not found". And no closed incidencts exist beyond May. What's going on there?

Also: Can you give me an approximate indication of when the Grid will move out of Beta? This will influence our decision to buy. Thank you.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 2, 2009 01:23 PM UTC

Too many questions

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 6, 2009 09:46 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for evaluating Syncfusion products.

Direct Trac:
We are not able to reproduce the issue mentioned by you. Seems you have an direct-trac account Paul.Giller@RBS.com with no open/close incidents. Could you please try again logging in his account and let us know if you still face the issue.

Chart WPF:

We could reproduce the issue mentioned by you.
The issue "Exception raises when chartlegend is placed in the left or right and chart size is reduced" has been confirmed as a defect and has been logged as a defect report. We will update you with the details once this is fixed.

Can you also open a Direct-Trac incident to track this issue? Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice.

Grid WPF:
With Vol3 release scheduled on July 14th, WPF Grid will be moved out of BETA.

Please let us know if you have further queries.

Thank you,
K. Saradha Devi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon