We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

v2.0?

Hello! What about v2.0?

1 Reply

Administrator November 11, 2003 01:31 AM UTC

Hi Raul, We planned to have a build on Friday but as things stand we may delay things by 2-3 days. Not more than that. We are very, very close. Thanks for your patience. Best regards, Daniel
Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon