We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Compatibility from 1.0 to 2.0 or more recent

hi,

I use the Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid namespace and I work on the framework .net 1.0
I would like to know if I upgrade my project C#, if the compatibility will be okay ?
I think Yes but I whish a confirmation.

thanks for answers.

Thierry

3 Replies

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team June 17, 2009 08:30 PM UTC

Hi Thierry,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential Studio. Can you please let me know the following details?

1. What is the current Essential Studio version you are using your project?

2. To which .NET framework you have planned to upgrade to?

3. For that, do you have any plans to upgrade to a specific version of Essential Studio?

Please let me know these details, so that I can help you by giving you more details.

Regards,
Nanda

TF Thierry Fagot June 19, 2009 07:34 AM UTC

Hi,

My projects began 2 years ago. I can see on the assemblies :
Version : 4.201.0.37
Runtime version : v1.1.4322

I'm on the framework .net 1.1 and i would like to upgrade to 2.0 or 3.0 if there is no problem with the 2.0

And basically, I would like to know if I have to upgrade my version of syncfusion or if i can keep mine.

Thank You very much.

Thierry

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team June 23, 2009 05:44 AM UTC

Hi Thierry,

Essential Studio 4.2.0.37 is compatible with .Net Framework 2.0. But not with .Net Framework 3.0. From version 6.1.0.34 version onwards has complete support for .Net Framework 3.0 and 3.5.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon