We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

saving document with a vba-macro signature

Hi everybody,

I've got a word-template with a vba-macro in it. This macro runs through the document and refreshes all fields (toc etc.) because DocIO logically cannot do this. I also attaches a digital signature to this macro so that the users don't have to handle a dialog when opening this document in order to allow macros or not (high security level for macros).

That is the idea, but when I open the document (after I inserted content and saved it of course) the signature is kind of corrupted so that it is not possible to allow macros.

In a nutshell: Saving a document with a signatured vba-macro in it does not work.

Any ideas :-)

-Johannes

PS 'SELFCERT.EXE' creates a digital signature and 'certmgr.msc' manages all signatures / certificates

1 Reply

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team May 28, 2009 11:42 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Currently we don't have support to preserve the document with VBA-Macro signature. We have support to preserve macro alone in the Word documents.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon