We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfusion Add-In

Hi,
I am using syncfusion 6.4 and QTP 10 do you have add-in?
If so please send me infomation...
Avi

3 Replies

NR Nirmal Raja Syncfusion Team May 18, 2009 06:42 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

The QTP addin for 6.4 version will be available in the version history of our website, where you can download the setup and install it in the system the has Essential Studio of version 6.4 and QTP 10.
Please find the version history page from the below location:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/version-history

If you can't find the requiered version of QTP add-on then please let me know along with the exact version that you needed, so that I can provide you the exact location of the setup.

Let me know if you have any other concern.

Regards,
Nirmal

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 20, 2009 12:32 PM UTC

Hi,
I have syncfusion object called InterpODTabControl,you have support for this object with QTP 10?

NR Nirmal Raja Syncfusion Team June 8, 2009 12:07 PM UTC

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

The QTP Addon will support only for the following controls, which will also support in QTP 10.
The controls are:
GridControl, GridGroupingControl, GridDataBoundGrid, Button Adv, CheckBox, Combo box Autocomplete, Combo DropDown demo, Command bar, Docking, Group bar, DateTime, Group view, popup menu, Radio Button Adv, Tabbed MDI, Tab Control Adv, Task Bar Box, Textbow Adv, Treeview adv demo, XPMenus.
The specified control of interpODTabcontrol is not available from our side, please let me know in detail on what basis the control has been implemented, and if possible please send us a sample with this control so that we can analyse more on this issue.

Regards,
Nirmal

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon