We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

DateTimeEdit

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

81033 May 8,2009 04:24 PM UTC May 11,2009 02:53 PM UTC WPF 1
Tags: Tools
Rashmi Murthy
Asked On May 8, 2009 04:24 PM UTC

Hello,

I'm getting a stray "TextBlock" prepended to the Date in DateTimeEdit.
example - "TextBlock12:22 PM". I've seen it both within a grid and as
standalone, can't make it go away. Anyone else seen it?

Is there a way to programatically disable the Watch and Calendar?
There's no DateTimeEdit.IsWatchEnabled... option within a cell.
And the Watch doesn't remain disabled, even in the samples.

Thanks.

Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 11, 2009 02:53 PM UTC

Hi Rashmi,

Thanks for the details. Regarding the first issue, it would be good if you provide a sample that generates that kind of data. With the Grid, we have internal checks that make sure only Date values are passed on to the control. You could post your sample here, and then the Tools team can have a look at it.

The IsWatchEnabled and some other properties are currently not available in the Grid Style. We only added up some initial set of features for the first version of it. I will have them added up. You could check out our next week's development build for details of it. And, If you have any questions for Grid related features / defects, you could use the Grid.WPF forums, it will help us to identify forums properly.

Let me know if you want any more details.

Thanks,
Fahad
Grid.WPF Team.
Syncfusion Inc.,

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;