We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MindMap like Diagrams

Hello,

Has anybody done mindmap like integration in C# ? And does syncfusion diagrams provide something like that ?

I have bunch of rows. These are characterized by one-to-one and one-to-many relationships. To start with,I'm looking for dynamically creating nodes that are related to each other and I can navigate through.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 7, 2009 11:55 AM UTC

Hi Murali,

I have created sample for Simple Mind Map Diagram. Here I have mentioned the link for the sample. Please check it. If the sample is not satisfying your requirement means let me know your exact requirement.

The link is,

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/Diagram.Windows/Forums/F80960/main.htm

Thanks & Regards,
Gowri

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 11, 2009 02:18 PM UTC

Hi Gowri,

Thanks thats something I was looking for, specifically I wanted to try creating this diagram dynamically.

What version of Diagrams i.e. Syncfusion version is this ? I'm getting "definitions not found" compile errors for some attributes on Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Model

Error 2 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Model' does not contain a definition for 'DocumentScale' ..\Diagram_WF_MindMapDiagram\Diagram_WF_MindMapDiagram\Form1.cs 71 24 Diagram_WF_MindMapDiagram
Error 7 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Model' does not contain a definition for 'LogicalSize' ..\Diagram_WF_MindMapDiagram\Diagram_WF_MindMapDiagram\Form1.cs 78 24 Diagram_WF_MindMapDiagram
Error 8 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.View' does not contain a definition for 'ScrollVirtualBounds' ..\Diagram_WF_MindMapDiagram\Diagram_WF_MindMapDiagram\Form1.cs 105 32 Diagram_WF_MindMapDiagram
Error 15 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Label' does not contain a definition for 'FontColorStyle' ..\Diagram_WF_MindMapDiagram\Diagram_WF_MindMapDiagram\Form1.cs 193 17 Diagram_WF_MindMapDiagram
Error 16 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Label' does not contain a definition for 'SizeToNode' ..\Diagram_WF_MindMapDiagram\Diagram_WF_MindMapDiagram\Form1.cs 197 17 Diagram_WF_MindMapDiagram

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 12, 2009 11:06 AM UTC

Hi Murali,

The sample created in latest version of our product 7.2.0.20.Here i have provided the link for the version download.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/general/80748

Regards,
Gowri

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon