We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Layout or something that could do the work

Hi

In my project I get the data from my database and create diagram elements and after that i create the links between the elements based ond ID and ParentId's.

The result of that is that i get 4 groups of hierarchicaly connected elements.
When I use any of the layouts it doesnt do what I want. I want to place 4 main parent elements at specific location on the diagram and than apply layout for the children of those parent nodes.
Is that possible?

Like for an example if you have map of Europe I want some nodes to be arranged in Spain, some in Russia, some in Greece.....

I hope youunderstand what i want..

Thank you

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 28, 2009 10:09 AM UTC

Hi Ljubo,

The requirement which you have mentioned,is considered as a feature request. In the meantime make use of the sample which is related to your requirement.

The sample application is an example for layout the group nodes.

The link for the sample is,

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/Diagram.Windows/Presales/P603/main.htm

Thanks & Regards,
Gowri

LZ Ljubo Zizic April 30, 2009 07:24 AM UTC

Thank you this was very helpfull. My problem now is that i cant select a specific node and fire a mouse doubleclick event.
When i select an node i actually select the group..

>Hi Ljubo,

The requirement which you have mentioned,is considered as a feature request. In the meantime make use of the sample which is related to your requirement.

The sample application is an example for layout the group nodes.

The link for the sample is,

http://files.syncfusion.com/support/Diagram.Windows/Presales/P603/main.htm

Thanks & Regards,
Gowri

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 12, 2009 04:42 PM UTC

Hi Ljubo,

The node that you like to select, get selected on the second click to that node. After the required node getting selected if you double click on it, then the node double click event will fire. Please let me know if this is not your expected behavior.

Regards,
Dinesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon