We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Filtering & Grouping -- WPF Grid Control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

80584 Apr 14,2009 10:37 AM UTC May 4,2009 09:20 AM UTC WPF 3
Tags: GridControl
Tariq
Asked On April 14, 2009 10:37 AM UTC

Hi All,

I’m currently evaluating different UI packages (Telerik, NetAdvantage, and SyncFusion).

I’m experimenting with these packages and found that SyncFusion does not have grouping or filtering capabilities in their WPF grid control.

Please help me by confirming if this is correct information to conclude in my evaluation. Otherwise, please direct me on how such functionality is achieved.

Thanks,

Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 14, 2009 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Tariq,

Thanks for evaluating Syncfusion products.

1) We have recently added filtering support in our Grid Data Control.
2) We are working out the Grouping grid, this would be available for the next Vol 3 release.

I will have the sales team alerted to send you the build that includes filtering support.

The GridDataControl is the fastest data bound grid, and it has many cool features,

-> Bind to any kind of source.
-> Bind to IQueryable source to generate LINQ queries at runtime.
-> Perform CUD operations easily with 15 different cell types.
-> Perform CUD operations on very high frequency, Grid will utilize very less memory.
-> Sorting / Filtering supported out of the box.
-> Columns drag and drop.
-> Clean object model that lets you play with the UI easily.

Please let us know if you want any more details.

Thanks,
Fahad
Grid.WPF Team
Syncfusion Inc.,

Tariq
Replied On May 4, 2009 04:56 AM UTC

Hi Fahad,

I would appreciate it if you can help me getting the latest build that contains the filtering support for the DataGrid. Also, when will the next Vol. 3 be released?

I noticed that you have a package that contains n-Math library which I'm evaluating as well.

What type of integration you have with this package?

Thanks,

Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 4, 2009 09:20 AM UTC

Hi Tariq,

We are working out the logics in the Grid Data Control for implementing raw Collection View Grouping. Work is under progress, and I will have you notified once we have this.

For using the Filters, Please download the latest version from the following link,

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latestversion/default.aspx

We currently support simple Excel-like Combo filters.

Syncfusion does not make use of any of the N-Math libraries. CenterSpace Software is a partner that we list on this web page, but we do not use their software in the Syncfusion libraries that we ship.

http://www.syncfusion.com/company/aboutus/partners/default.aspx

Please let me know if you want any more details.

Thanks,
Fahad
Grid.WPF Team
Syncfusion Inc.,

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;