We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

NavigationView editmode

Is there any way to prevent navigationview to go to EditingMode.

5 Replies

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team April 8, 2009 08:56 AM UTC

Hi Akoder,

Thank you fo your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Needed property to enable and disable the edit mode in NavigationView

On our initial analysis we have found that the above issue could be a feature request. We have forwarded this to our developers for more analysis. We will getback to you on or before April 15th 2009.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

AK Aleš Koder April 22, 2009 08:48 AM UTC

Is there anything new with NavigationView editmode.

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team April 23, 2009 08:59 AM UTC

Hi Akoder,

Thank you for your patience.

Needed property to enable and disable the edit mode in NavigationView

The above feature is implemented internally and it will be available with our Essential Studio 2009 Volume 2 Refresh Release which is scheduled on first week of June 2009. We will update you once this feature is implemented.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

AK Aleš Koder May 15, 2009 01:17 PM UTC

Hi,

i have installed version 7.2.0.20 and i cant see the ability to prevent editmode in navigation view. In online documentation I can see that there is a property textbox but i can't find.

best regards

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team May 18, 2009 03:36 PM UTC

Hi Akoder,

Thank you for your update.

As I have mentioned in my previous update, the above feature is implemented internally and it will be available with our Essential Studio 2009 Volume 2 Refresh Release which is scheduled on the first week of June 2009. I am afraid that I was not able to find any description regarding TextBox property in NavigationView with our online documentation. Could you please provide me some more details regarding this?

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon