We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Online Help for ASP.NET 1.1

I have developed a Web application using ASP.NET 1.1 Visual Basic. I wish to incorporate Online User Help which I am failing. May you give me a systematic way how I can do it.

3 Replies

RS Ramani S Syncfusion Team April 3, 2009 02:06 PM UTC

Hi Mona,

Please let us know are you using Syncfusion Controls, if yes what is the version that you are using. Do you have the online documentation of that version installed in your machine.

Please provide us with the above details and we feel happy to help you on this regard.

Regards,
Ramani

>I have developed a Web application using ASP.NET 1.1 Visual Basic. I wish to incorporate Online User Help which I am failing. May you give me a systematic way how I can do it.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 10, 2009 02:01 PM UTC

The problem was solved.

Mona

>I have developed a Web application using ASP.NET 1.1 Visual Basic. I wish to incorporate Online User Help which I am failing. May you give me a systematic way how I can do it.

NI nipul June 8, 2011 11:11 PM UTC

I need to help about CRYSTAL REPORT...I explane you below.....

first we will go for new website and we open a new website.....then

through the solution explorer we do through the ADD NEW ITEM and we seclect SQL SERVER DATABASE and we add that....whose name is for e.g. "INVETORY.mdf"...then

we open a server explorer and we add the table in INVETORY.mdf database.....here table name is e.g. "LOGIN"....who has a two field......ID and PASSWORD.....then

now we open table LOGIN and SHOW TABLE DATA and we input some data in the table LOGIN....then

agin we go to solution explorer and we add CRYSTAL REPORT through ADD NEW ITEM....

now what i do for i want to create a crystal report for table LOGIN and its DATA mince ID and PASSWORD.....

i hope now you understand.....

please kindly consider my QUESTION and giving me answer....

i m waiting for your answer.....

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon