We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SuperToolTip duration

Hi,

Is it possible to specify an "infinite" display duration for a SuperToolTip (Essential Tools 7.1.0.30)? The value of ToolTipDuration can only be set between 0 (which is actually about 10 secs or so) and 32.

Thank you,
Daniel Rose

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 25, 2009 04:41 AM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Currently we cannot specify an infinite display duration for a SuperToolTip using ToolTipDuration property. But this feature will be implemented in a week and will be available in the next development build on coming Monday.

Please let me know if any concern.

Regards,
Jaya

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 1, 2009 04:15 AM UTC

Hi Daniel,

The feature 'Support for setting infinite values in TooltipDuration property.' has been implemented and available in Essential Studio version 7.2.0.8. This build is available for download from the following location.

Download link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/product/build.aspx

Unlock key:

If your Essential Studio license is valid, you will be able to obtain the key to install this version from your Direct-Trac account or contact your Syncfusion Sales Representative or e-mail salessupport@syncfusion.com for further assistance.

Please let me know if this helps you.

Regards,
Jaya

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 2, 2010 11:21 AM UTC

Can someone confirm how to do this please. In 7.4+ I can only set between 0 and 32.

DK Dhivya K Syncfusion Team March 18, 2010 12:44 PM UTC

Hi James,

It is not possible to set duration more than 32 seconds since the underlying Windows control uses an Int16 for time settings, i.e. a signed 16 bit integer (Range: -32768 to 32767).

You can find more details in below blogs and articles on the same.
http://sharepoint.syncfusion.com/blogs/kathiresan/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=2

Regards,
Dhivya.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 18, 2010 09:10 PM UTC

Fair enough, strange however that you have said above that you implemented it in 7.2 :).

RB Rajasekar B Syncfusion Team March 25, 2010 03:18 PM UTC

Hi James,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. It has been wrongly communicated in this forum.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,
Rajasekar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon