We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Refresh problem with ComboBoxBase.

Hi,

I am using ComboBoxBase with Listbox as its dropdown.While selecting a value using mouse from the dropdown the whole form is being refreshed.
I'm using it for a huge application and the whole application is getting refreshed.

Please find attached document containing a sample to reproduce the bug.
Please suggest me a solution to solve this.

Thanks,
Satish

WASample_4a3780.zip

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 3, 2009 12:55 PM UTC

Hi Sathish,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Refresh problem with ComboBoxBase

This issue is suspected to be a defect. We have forwarded this to our Development Team for further analysis. We will update you with our Development Team’s response in two business days.

Regards,
Jaya

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 5, 2009 11:11 AM UTC

Hi Sathish,

The issue 'Refresh problem with ComboBoxBase' has been confirmed as a defect and has been logged as a defect report. The fix for this issue will be available on 'March 30th'

Regards,
Jaya

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 31, 2009 03:46 AM UTC

Hi Sathish,

The fix for this issue will be available on or before 'April 2nd'.

Regards,
Jaya

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 3, 2009 12:08 PM UTC

Hi Sathish,

Our development team working on this issue with high priority and will let you know once the fix is available.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Jaya

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 14, 2009 11:34 AM UTC

Hi Sathish,

On further analysis we have found that 'Refresh problem with ComboBoxBase' is not an issue . ComboboxBase control is using a Popupcontrolcontainer for showing the dropdown window in the control. You can find this same behavior with all the controls which using the popup control for hosting the drop down. Eg. DatetimepickerAdv. Currently it is not possible to alter this behavior.

Please let me know if any concern.

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon