We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DockingManager splitter grip

Hi -
We have the DockingManager style set to default and would like the splitter grip to be visible.
We are using version 5.2.0.25. How can we show the splitter grip?
Thanks,
Julie

4 Replies

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team February 24, 2009 09:15 AM UTC

Hi Julie,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Needed different splitter style for docking manager

On our initial analysis we have found that the above issue could be a feature request. We have forwarded this to our developers for more analysis. We will getback to you on or before March 3rd 2009.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

JL Julie Levy February 24, 2009 06:39 PM UTC

Hi -
Thanks for your response.
So are you saying that there is no way to make any grip visible in the Default style? I noticed that when the style is OfficeXP in the Simple Code Sample, there is a grip visible, but not in the others. Is this built into the style or is there another setting - a way to get at the splitter control?
Thanks,
Julie

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team February 25, 2009 04:22 PM UTC

Hi Julie,

Thank you for your update.

Our Docking Manager uses in built DragSplitterController to display splitter which displays grip with OfficeXP style. It is not possible to retrieve the in built splitter. To display grip for other styles we need to implement the above feature only.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team March 3, 2009 01:17 PM UTC

Hi Julie,

Thank you for your patience.

Currently we do not provide support to 'Need different Splitter style for docking manager'. This has been confirmed as a Feature Request.

We will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Fathima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon